Child Food Program of Texas is a non-profit organization with a contract from the State of Texas Department of Agriculture to offer assistance to Registered Family Homes, Licensed Group Day Care Homes, and Day Care Centers wishing to participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
Our child advocacy has kept us abreast of local, state, and national day care issues. Our advanced technological approach to this program and its operations have helped us to develop a state-of-the-art record keeping system that utilizes computerized forms for speedy completion and faster reimbursement.
Most importantly, we not only say, "Your Success Is Our Success" but we also demonstrate it through our personal attention and quality program. Our people are highly experienced in the CACFP Program with our Executive Director, Carol Kloper, leading the way with over 20 years of dedicated service.
What you can expect from us:
• A caring and highly experienced staff because your success is our success.
• Quick monthly payments with timely return of your claim.
• Regular training opportunities including seminars/workshops and self-instructional material.
• A comprehensive training manual for CACFP Compliance.
• Free credit hours in with in-home instructional modules for the 20 hours of continuating education required for your DPRC Registration or License
• Monthly reimbursement for 2 meals and 1 snack (or 1 meal and 2 snacks) for each child each day (rates are determined annually by the USDA)
• News notes with up-to-date information regarding child development, nutritional issues, recipes, cleaning tips, provider's ideas and more
• Toll-free hotline for assistance
• Access to our website containing all the forms you need, helpful information, training schedules and modules
• State-of-the-art software. Through the Internet you can keep daily forms and records on your computer, plan meals, keep complete children's records, generate reports for parents, track your business income and expenses, create tax reports and invoices, and submit claims over the Internet at no cost to you
• For care care homes, 2-part (NCR) forms with self-addressed envelopes for filing claims if you don’t have internet access.
• Monthly reimbursement payments can be directly deposited into your bank account.